Table of Contents
D.J. Trahan made the cut in his last tournament at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), the 2022 Corales Puntacana Championship (finishing 50th), and he has +50000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Trahan before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
D.J. Trahan Recent Performance
- Trahan has finished below par five times and carded a better-than-average score in three of his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Trahan has not ended the day within five shots of the best score of the day in any of his last 12 rounds.
D.J. Trahan History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- In Trahan’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished in the top 10 once, with an average finish of 45th at the event.
- Trahan made the cut in each of his five most recent entries in this event.
- Trahan played this tournament most recently in 2022, and placed 50th.
- In his last time competing at this event, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
D.J. Trahan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Love golf? Play a Fantasy Golf Pool alongside friends and family with the internet’s ultimate golf pool software, RunYourPool.com.