Table of Contents
Trevor Cone heads into the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +15000 odds. He made the cut and finished 65th in his last outing, the Valspar Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cone before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
Trevor Cone Recent Performance
- Cone has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 17 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Cone has posted a score within five shots of the day’s best in two of his last 17 rounds.
Trevor Cone’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Love golf? Play a Fantasy Golf Pool alongside friends and family with the internet’s ultimate golf pool software, RunYourPool.com.