Table of Contents
A Final Four matchup in the NCAA Tournament will see the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (31-6) and the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (35-3) take the court on Saturday at 6:09 PM at NRG Stadium (airing on CBS) with a place in the National Championship game to be won. San Diego State is a 2-point favorite to survive and advance to the championship game.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Aztecs vs. Owls?
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 6:09 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: NRG Stadium
Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Owls
|San Diego State||-2||131.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has won 87.1% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (27-4).
- The Aztecs are 26-2 (winning 92.9% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aztecs have compiled a 19-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Owls have a 4-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- San Diego State’s average point total in outings this season is 134.4, 2.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Florida Atlantic Betting Stats & Info
- Florida Atlantic has been underdogs in eight games this season and won six (75%) of those contests.
- This season, the Owls have won four of their six games when they’re the underdog by at least +111 on the moneyline.
- The Owls’ ATS record is 24-12-0 this season.
- The Owls are 4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Florida Atlantic’s games this season have averaged a total of 143.1 points, 11.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State vs. Florida Atlantic Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Florida Atlantic AVG||Florida Atlantic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Bradley, who averages 12.5 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Nathan Mensah is San Diego State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.9 per game, while Lamont Butler is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- The Aztecs get the most three-point shooting production out of Adam Seiko, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
Florida Atlantic Owls Leaders
- Johnell Davis is the top scorer for the Owls with 13.9 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Florida Atlantic leaders in rebounding and assists are Vladislav Goldin with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Nicholas Boyd with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.8 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Alijah Martin is reliable from three-point range and leads the Owls with two made threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!