Table of Contents
The national champion will be decided when the UConn Huskies (30-8) and San Diego State Aztecs (32-6) square off in the final game of the NCAA Tournament on Monday at NRG Stadium, tipping off at 9:20 PM, live on CBS. Sportsbooks expect UConn to win it all, naming the as 7-point favorites.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Huskies vs. Aztecs?
- Game Day: Monday, April 3, 2023
- Game Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: NRG Stadium
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Aztecs
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has gone 26-7 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 78.8%).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -360 or shorter, the Huskies have a record of 12-1 (92.3% winning percentage).
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 25-12-0 this season.
- The average total for UConn’s games this year is 10.9 more points than the total of 132 in this game.
San Diego State Betting Stats & Info
- San Diego State has been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Aztecs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +283 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aztecs’ ATS record is 19-17-1 this year.
- The average total in San Diego State’s games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 132 in this outing.
UConn vs. San Diego State Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||San Diego State AVG||San Diego State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Adama Sanogo, who averages 17.2 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- UConn’s best passer is Andre Jackson, who averages 4.7 assists per game to go with his 6.8 PPG scoring average.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley is at the top of the Aztecs scoring leaderboard with 12.7 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- The San Diego State leaders in rebounding and assists are Nathan Mensah with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.1 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Lamont Butler with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Bradley is the top shooter from distance for the Aztecs, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!