Table of Contents
Jon Rahm enters play in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +900 odds to win. In his most recent tournament at this course he finished fifth in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rahm in this event.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
Jon Rahm Recent Performance
- Rahm has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded the top score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Rahm has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Jon Rahm History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Over Rahm’s last five apperances at this event, he’s placed among the top five three times and the top 10 four times. He has an average finish of fourth over that span.
- In his last five appearances at this event, he’s made the cut four times.
Jon Rahm’s Last 5 Tournaments