Table of Contents
Brendon Todd is +10000 to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after taking seventh in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 3-5 in his last outing. Before Todd tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
FedEx St. Jude Championship Time and Location
- Date: August 10-12, 2023
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,243 yards
- Previous Winner: Tony Finau
Brendon Todd Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Todd has finished under par 12 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Todd has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 10 times.
Brendon Todd History at FedEx St. Jude Championship
- Todd has an average finishing position of 45th over his past four trips to this event.
- In his last four appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
Brendon Todd’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|