Table of Contents
Dylan Edwards will lead the Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) into their game versus the Colorado State Rams (0-1) at Folsom Field on Saturday at 10:00 PM ET.
The Buffaloes are expected to come out on top by at least two touchdowns (currently -22.5) against the Rams. The over/under for this game is 59 points.
Game Info for Colorado vs. Colorado State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Stadium: Folsom Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colorado Pick Insights
- Colorado is 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- One of Colorado’s two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
Colorado Stats & Insights
- Last year, Colorado racked up 11.5 fewer points per game (15.4) than Colorado State gave up (26.9).
- Colorado averaged 73.5 fewer yards per game (281.3) than Colorado State gave up per outing (354.8) last season.
- When Colorado amassed more than 354.8 yards last season, the team was 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- Last year Colorado racked up 108.3 rushing yards per game, 55.7 fewer than Colorado State allowed per outing (164).
- Colorado turned the ball over 22 times last season, seven more turnovers than Colorado State forced (15).
Colorado’s Best Players
- J.T. Shrout recorded a passing stat line last season of 1,220 yards with a 44.3% completion rate (90-for-203), seven touchdowns, eight interceptions, and an average of 101.7 yards per game.
- Last year, Deion Smith ran for 393 yards on 83 carries (32.8 yards per game) and scored two times.
- Alex Fontenot churned out 315 yards on 65 carries (26.3 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns last year.
- Jordyn Tyson collected 22 receptions for 470 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 47 times, and averaged 39.2 yards per game.
- Montana Lemonious-Craig amassed 359 yards on 23 grabs with three touchdowns. He was targeted 47 times, and averaged 29.9 receiving yards per game.
- Daniel Arias hauled in 19 passes on 39 targets for 309 yards and one touchdown, compiling 25.8 receiving yards per game.
- Last season Josh Chandler-Semedo was an absolute machine, with 4.5 sacks, 10 TFL, 90 tackles, and one interception.
- Last season Nikko Reed had a huge stat line of two interceptions, 38 tackles, two TFL, and two passes defended.
Colorado State Betting Insights
- Colorado State is winless against the spread so far this year in one game with a set total.
- Colorado State has gone over in all of its one games with a set total.
Colorado State Pick Insights
- Last year Colorado State scored 31.3 fewer points per game (13.2) than Colorado allowed (44.5).
- Colorado State averaged 224 fewer yards per game (285.8) than Colorado allowed (509.8) per matchup last season.
- Last year Colorado State racked up 89 yards per game on the ground, 156.1 fewer than Colorado allowed per contest (245.1).
- Colorado State turned the ball over 19 times last year, eight more turnovers than Colorado forced (11).
Colorado State’s Best Players
- Clay Millen threw for 1,910 yards and 10 touchdowns last season.
- Avery Morrow averaged 69.5 rushing yards per game and scored four rushing touchdowns.
- A’jon Vivens rushed for 104 yards last season.
- Tory Horton averaged 94.3 yards on 5.9 receptions per game and racked up eight receiving touchdowns in 2022.
- Justus Ross-Simmons caught 26 passes last season on his way to 424 yards and three receiving touchdowns.
- Tanner Arkin worked his way to 131 receiving yards (10.9 ypg) last season.
- Last year Mohamed Kamara accumulated eight sacks, eight TFL and 25 tackles.
- Jack Howell was a force on the field last season with 91 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and three interceptions.