Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player props for A.J. Brown ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Brown and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) squaring off against the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
A.J. Brown Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 72.5 (-125)
A.J. Brown Receiving Stats
- Brown has been targeted 146 times and has 88 receptions, leading the Eagles with 1,496 yards (88.0 per game) plus 11 TDs.
- Brown has been the target of 146 of his team’s 536 passing attempts this season, or 27.2% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 57 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.3%.
Against Kansas City
- In his one matchup against the Chiefs, Brown’s 133 receiving yards total is 60.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (72.5).
- Brown, in one game against them, has exceeded 72.5 receiving yards each time.
- Brown caught a touchdown pass in that game against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 4 receptions, 28 yardsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 3 receptions, 22 yardsvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 95 yards