Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Dak Prescott’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys head into a showdown with the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round.
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 252.5 (-130)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-145)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- Prescott has thrown for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 TDs and 15 INTs.
- He’s also run 45 times for 182 yards and one TD, averaging 15.2 yards per game.
- So far this season, Prescott has completed 261 of his 394 pass attempts. That’s 21.8 completions per game, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Prescott ranks 15th in the NFL with 1,644 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Cowboys have called a pass in 51.1% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 48.9% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
Against San Francisco
- In one matchup against the 49ers, Prescott had 254 passing yards, 1.5 yards above his over/under for Sunday.
- Prescott recorded more yards than this game’s 252.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Prescott threw a touchdown pass in that game against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 25-of-33 (75.8%), 305 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 24 yards, 1 TDat Commanders (1/8/2023): 14-of-37 (37.8%), 128 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Titans (12/29/2022): 29-of-41 (70.7%), 282 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs