Table of Contents
Dallas Goedert has player prop bet markets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on FOX. Goedert’s Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) and the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) meet for this season’s Super Bowl at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 48.5 (-125)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- Goedert has hauled in 55 passes for 702 yards (58.5 per game) and three scores this year.
- Goedert has been the target of 69 of his team’s 536 passing attempts this season, or 12.9% of the target share.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 5.3% of his team’s 57 offensive TDs.
Against Kansas City
- In his one matchup against the Chiefs, Goedert’s 56 receiving yards total is 7.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (48.5).
- Goedert, in one game against them, has surpassed 48.5 receiving yards each time.
- Goedert caught a touchdown pass in that game against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 5 receptions, 23 yardsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 5 receptions, 58 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 6 receptions, 46 yards