Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Dalton Schultz before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Divisional round will see Schultz’s Dallas Cowboys hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Dalton Schultz Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-105)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Stats
- Schultz’s 89 targets have resulted in 57 catches for 577 yards (38.5 per game) and five scores.
- Schultz has been the target of 16.0% (89 total) of his team’s 556 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored five combined touchdowns this season, 9.6% of his team’s 52 offensive TDs.
Against San Francisco
- In his one matchup against the 49ers, Schultz’s 89 receiving yards total is 46.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (42.5).
- In one matchup against them, Schultz has gone over 42.5 yards receiving every time.
- Schultz did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 7 receptions, 95 yards, 2 TDsat Commanders (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 33 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 7 receptions, 56 yards, 2 TDs