Table of Contents
Before Daniel Jones hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. Jones’ New York Giants square off against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field in the NFC Divisional round.
Daniel Jones Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 213.5 (-110)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-125)
Daniel Jones Passing Stats
- Jones has thrown for 3,205 yards (200.3 per game) while completing 67.2% of his passes, with 15 TDs and five INTs.
- He’s also rushed 120 times for 708 yards and seven touchdowns.
- So far this season, Jones has completed 317 of his 472 pass attempts. That’s 19.8 completions per game, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Jones ranks 17th in the NFL with 1,609 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Giants, who rank 15th in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 50.0% of the time while running the football 50.0% of the time.
- Jones averages 92.8 passing yards per game in four matchups against the Eagles, 120.7 fewer yards his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Jones did not throw for more yards than this game’s 213.5-yard over/under in that span.
- Two times over those four games against the Eagles Jones threw a touchdown pass.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (1/15/2023): 24-of-35 (68.6%), 301 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 17 carries, 78 yardsat Eagles (1/8/2023): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 19-of-24 (79.2%), 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 11 carries, 91 yards, 2 TDs