Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Darius Slayton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Divisional round will see Slayton’s New York Giants enter a showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- This season Slayton has 46 receptions (on 71 targets) and leads the Giants with 724 yards receiving (45.3 per game) plus two TDs.
- Slayton has been the target of 13.7% (71 total) of his team’s 520 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 5.3% of his team’s 38 offensive TDs.
- Slayton has averaged 22.2 receiving yards per game in his four career matchups against the Eagles, 22.3 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Slayton, in four games against them, has never exceeded 44.5 receiving yards.
- In four matchups with the Eagles, Slayton has not had a TD catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (1/15/2023): 4 receptions, 88 yardsat Eagles (1/8/2023): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 14 yards