Table of Contents
DeVonta Smith will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Smith and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) squaring off against the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
DeVonta Smith Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 62.5 (-130)
DeVonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith has posted 1,196 yards on 95 receptions with seven TDs, averaging 70.4 yards per game.
- Smith has been the target of 136 of his team’s 536 passing attempts this season, or 25.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 57 touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.3%.
Against Kansas City
- In his one matchup against the Chiefs, Smith’s 122 receiving yards total is 59.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (62.5).
- Smith, in one game against them, has exceeded 62.5 receiving yards each time.
- Smith did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 2 receptions, 36 yardsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 6 receptions, 61 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 7 receptions, 67 yards