Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have listed player prop bet markets for DeVonta Smith ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET airing on FOX. Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles enter a showdown against the New York Giants at Lincoln Financial Field in the NFC Divisional round.
DeVonta Smith Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-130)
DeVonta Smith Receiving Stats
- Smith has recorded 1,196 yards receiving (70.4 per game) and seven TDs, hauling in 95 balls out of 136 targets this campaign.
- Smith has been the target of 25.4% (136 total) of his team’s 536 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 12.3% of his team’s 57 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Against New York
- Against the Giants, Smith has averaged 58.2 receiving yards per game in his four career matchups, 6.3 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In four matchups against them, Smith has gone over 64.5 yards receiving twice.
- In four matchups with the Giants, Smith has had a TD catch twice, but never more than one in any single game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (1/8/2023): 7 receptions, 67 yardsvs. Saints (1/1/2023): 9 receptions, 115 yardsat Cowboys (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 113 yards, 2 TDs