Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Jalen Hurts before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Championship Game features a matchup between Hurts’ Philadelphia Eagles and the San Francisco 49ers from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-125)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 3,701 yards (246.7 per game) while completing 66.5% of his passes, with 22 TDs and six INTs.
- He’s tacked on 760 yards on 165 carries and 13 touchdowns, averaging 50.7 rushing yards per game.
- Hurts ranks 17th in the NFL with 20.4 completed passes per game (306 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Hurts is 12th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,881.
- The Eagles have called a pass in 49.6% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 50.4% of the time. This offensive attack ranks second in the NFL in points scored.
Against San Francisco
- Hurts’ 190 passing yards in one matchup against the 49ers are 60.5 less than yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hurts did not throw for more yards than this game’s 250.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Hurts did not throw a touchdown pass in that contest against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Giants (1/21/2023): 16-of-24 (66.7%), 154 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 9 carries, 34 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 20-of-35 (57.1%), 229 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INTat Bears (12/18/2022): 22-of-37 (59.5%), 315 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs; 17 carries, 61 yards, 3 TDs