Table of Contents
Before Jalen Hurts hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Hurts and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) taking on the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Jalen Hurts Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 242.5 (-105)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-120)
Jalen Hurts Passing Stats
- Hurts has thrown for 3,701 yards (246.7 per game) while completing 66.5% of his passes, with 22 TDs and six INTs.
- He has also contributed 760 yards on 165 carries (and 13 TDs), averaging 50.7 yards per game on the ground.
- Hurts ranks 17th in the league with 20.4 completed passes per game (306 total completions this season).
- Hurts has racked up 1,881 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 12th in the NFL.
- The Eagles have run 49.6% passing plays and 50.4% rushing plays this season. They rank second in the NFL in scoring.
Against Kansas City
- Hurts threw for 387 passing yards one matchup against the Chiefs, 144.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Hurts threw for more yards than this game’s 242.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Hurts threw multiple touchdown passes in that contest against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 15-of-25 (60%), 121 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 11 carries, 39 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 16-of-24 (66.7%), 154 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 9 carries, 34 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 20-of-35 (57.1%), 229 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT