Table of Contents
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Joe Burrow and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 6:30 PM ET on CBS. The AFC Championship Game will see Burrow’s Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Joe Burrow Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 280.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-141)
Joe Burrow Passing Stats
- Burrow has thrown for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes, with 35 TDs and 12 INTs.
- He’s also run 75 times for 257 yards and five TDs, averaging 16.1 yards per game.
- So far this season, Burrow has completed 414 of his 606 pass attempts. That’s 25.9 completions per game, which ranks third in the league.
- Burrow has racked up 2,319 air yards on completed passes, which ranks sixth in the NFL.
- The Bengals have thrown the ball in 60.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 39.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks eighth in the NFL in points scored.
Against Kansas City
- In three matchups against the Chiefs, Burrow averaged 327.3 passing yards per game, 46.8 yards higher than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In those games, Burrow threw for more than this outing’s 280.5-yard over/under twice.
- In all of those outings against the Chiefs, Burrow threw multiple touchdown passes.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (1/22/2023): 23-of-36 (63.9%), 242 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 31 yardsvs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 23-of-32 (71.9%), 209 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 5 carries, 9 yards, 1 TDvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 25-of-42 (59.5%), 215 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs