Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Miles Sanders before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. This season’s Super Bowl will feature Sanders and the Philadelphia Eagles (14-3) squaring off against the Kansas City Chiefs (14-3) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Miles Sanders Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: February 12, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 4.5 (-115)
Miles Sanders Rushing Stats
- Sanders has picked up a team-leading 1,269 rushing yards (74.6 per game) and scored 11 TDs.
- He also has 20 catches this year for 78 yards.
- He has scored 11 combined touchdowns this season, 19.3% of his team’s 57 offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 544 times this season, and he’s carried 259 of those attempts (47.6%).
- Sanders has racked up 426 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 13 broken tackles), which is 11th among qualified runners.
Against Kansas City
- Sanders’ 13 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 47.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Sanders has never run for more than 60.5 yards against the Chiefs.
- Sanders did not have a touchdown run in that contest against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. 49ers (1/29/2023): 11 carries, 42 yards, 2 TDsvs. Giants (1/21/2023): 17 carries, 90 yardsvs. Giants (1/8/2023): 11 carries, 33 yards