Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (1-1) go on the road to match up against the Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Ravens sported the 19th-ranked offense last season (20.6 points per game), and they were more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with just 18.5 points allowed per game. On offense, the Colts ranked 27th in the NFL with 311.6 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 15th in total defense (334 yards allowed per contest).
Ravens vs. Colts Picks
Splash Inc. users think the Ravens will win straight up against the Colts on Sunday, with 92.7% of users picking them to emerge with a victory. Meanwhile, users are split 50-50 on who will cover the 8-point spread.
Game Info: Ravens vs. Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Baltimore is an 8-point favorite against Indianapolis on Sunday and the over/under has been set at 44.5 points. Here are a few betting trends and insights before you place a wager on the game.
Game Trends for Ravens
- The Ravens compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Ravens did not cover the spread when favored by 8 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last season, five of the Ravens’ games hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- Last year, the Ravens racked up 4.5 fewer points per game (20.6) than the Colts gave up (25.1).
- The Ravens were 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall last season when the team recorded over 25.1 points.
- Last season the Colts had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 3-4-1 record overall in games when they held opponents to less than 20.6 points.
- The Ravens racked up 338.8 yards per game last season, just 4.8 more than the 334 the Colts allowed per contest.
- In games that the Ravens churned out over 334 yards last year, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- In games the Colts held their opponents to less than 338.8 yards last year, they had a -7 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Ravens rushed for 160 yards per game last year, 35.9 more than the 124.1 the Colts allowed per outing.
- When the Ravens ran for over 124.1 yards last season, they had a 6-6 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record.
- The Colts were -8 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to fewer than 160 rushing yards last season.
- Last year the Ravens turned the ball over 21 times, while the Colts forced 21.
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 2,242 PASS YDS / 186.8 YPG / 62.3% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 112 CAR / 764 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Gus Edwards: 87 CAR / 433 YDS / 48.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Mark Andrews: 73 REC / 847 YDS / 56.5 YPG / 5 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 37 REC / 407 YDS / 29.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Isaiah Likely: 36 REC / 373 YDS / 26.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Roquan Smith: 169 TKL / 11 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD
Game Trends for Colts
- Against the spread, the Colts were 6-11-0 last year.
- The Colts were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs last season.
- Last season, seven of the Colts’ 17 games hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Colts
- Last year the Colts racked up just 1.5 fewer points per game (17) than the Ravens allowed (18.5).
- When the Colts recorded over 18.5 points last year, they were 4-3 against the spread and 3-3-1 overall.
- The Ravens had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when they allowed opponents to score less than 17 points last year.
- The Colts racked up 311.6 yards per game last season, only 12.7 fewer than the 324.3 the Ravens gave up per outing.
- The Colts were 3-3 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall when the team totaled more than 324.3 yards last year.
- When the Ravens held their opponents to fewer than 311.6 yards last year, they had a -5 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Colts rushed for 109.8 yards per game last season, 17.7 more than the 92.1 the Ravens allowed per outing.
- When the Colts rushed for more than 92.1 yards last season they had a 4-6 ATS record and a 2-7-1 overall record.
- When the Ravens held their opponents to fewer than 109.8 rushing yards last year, they were -6 against the spread and – overall.
- The Colts turned the ball over nine more times (34 total) than the Ravens forced turnovers (25) last year.
Best Players for Colts
- Zack Moss: 93 CAR / 456 YDS / 35.1 YPG / 1 TD / 11 REC / 39 YDS / 3 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 68 CAR / 236 YDS / 19.7 YPG / 1 TD / 30 REC / 209 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 99 REC / 925 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Alec Pierce: 41 REC / 593 YDS / 37.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 42 REC / 423 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Zaire Franklin: 166 TKL / 12 TFL / 3 SACK / 6 PD