Table of Contents
Before Saquon Barkley hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. The NFC Divisional round features a matchup between Barkley’s New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Saquon Barkley Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
Saquon Barkley Rushing Stats
- Barkley has carried the ball 295 times for a team-best 1,312 yards (82.0 per game), with 10 touchdowns.
- He also has caught 57 passes for 338 yards (21.1 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 26.3%.
- He has handled 295, or 56.7%, of his team’s 520 rushing attempts this season.
- Barkley has racked up 563 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 12 broken tackles), which is fourth among qualified runners.
- In his four career matchups against the Eagles, Barkley averaged 25 rushing yards per game, 41.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Barkley has never rushed for more than 66.5 yards against the Eagles.
- Barkley has not rushed for a touchdown against the Eagles.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (1/15/2023): 9 carries, 53 yards, 2 TDs; 5 receptions, 56 yardsat Eagles (1/8/2023): 0 carries, 0 yardsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 12 carries, 58 yards