Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted player props for Stefon Diggs ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Divisional round.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs has grabbed 108 balls, with a team-best 1,429 yards receiving plus 11 TDs. He is averaging 89.3 yards per game.
- Diggs has been the target of 154 of his team’s 574 passing attempts this season, or 26.8% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 22.0% of his team’s 50 offensive touchdowns this season, with 11 total.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (1/15/2023): 7 receptions, 114 yardsvs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 7 receptions, 104 yards, 1 TDat Bears (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 26 yards