Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Stefon Diggs ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills square off against the Miami Dolphins at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 77.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- This year Diggs has 108 catches (154 targets), leading his team with 1,429 yards (89.3 per game) plus 11 TDs.
- Diggs has been the target of 154 of his team’s 574 passing attempts this season, or 26.8% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 50 touchdowns on offense this season, or 22.0%.
- In his four matchups against the Dolphins, Diggs’ 58.5 receiving yards average is 19 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (77.5).
- Diggs, in four games against them, has never exceeded 77.5 receiving yards.
- In four matchups with the Dolphins, Diggs has had a TD catch twice, but never more than one in any single game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 7 receptions, 104 yards, 1 TDat Bears (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 26 yardsvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yards