Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyler Boyd and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals head into a showdown with the Baltimore Ravens at Paycor Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round.
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 33.5 (-120)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- Boyd has put together 762 yards receiving (on 58 catches) and five TDs. He has been targeted 82 times, and is putting up 47.6 yards per game.
- Boyd has been the target of 82 of his team’s 610 passing attempts this season, or 13.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 10.2% of his team’s 49 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- In his four matchups against the Ravens, Boyd’s 51.8 receiving yards average is 18.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (33.5).
- In four matchups against them, Boyd has gone over 33.5 yards receiving three times.
- Boyd, in four matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 5 receptions, 51 yardsat Patriots (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 21 yardsat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 35 yards, 1 TD