Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Tyreek Hill ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hill’s Miami Dolphins hit the field against the Buffalo Bills at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 61.5 (-130)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- Hill has been targeted on 170 occasions, and has 119 receptions, leading the Dolphins with 1,710 yards (100.6 per game) while also scoring seven TDs this year.
- So far this season, 29.1% of the 584 passes thrown by his team have gone Hill’s way.
- He has accounted for 19.0% of his team’s 42 offensive touchdowns this season, with eight total.
- In his four matchups against the Bills, Hill’s 78.8 receiving yards average is 17.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (61.5).
- Hill has had over 61.5 receiving yards versus the Bills three times.
- Hill has caught a touchdown pass versus the Bills twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (1/8/2023): 2 receptions, 23 yardsat Patriots (1/1/2023): 4 receptions, 55 yardsvs. Packers (12/25/2022): 4 receptions, 103 yards