Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (1-1) and the Tennessee Titans (1-1) play at Cleveland Browns Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Browns compiled 349.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 14th in the NFL. On defense, they ranked 14th, surrendering 331.2 yards per contest. The Titans ranked third-worst in total offense (296.8 yards per game) last season, but they played slightly better on defense, ranking 23rd with 351.6 yards allowed per game.
Browns vs. Titans Picks
Splash Inc. users project the Browns will win straight up and also cover against the Titans, with 54.8% of users picking them to win and 33.5% picking them to cover the 3.5-point spread on Sunday.
Game Info: Browns vs. Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Before you place a wager on Cleveland-Tennessee matchup (in which Cleveland is a 3.5-point favorite and the over/under is set at 39.5 points), keep reading for some betting trends and insights for Sunday’s game.
Game Trends for Browns
- The Browns compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Browns were favored by 3.5 points or more four times last season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Browns games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns put up 21.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.1 per outing the Titans allowed.
- The Browns were 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall last season when the team notched more than 21.1 points.
- Last year the Titans had a 8-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-6 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 21.2 points.
- The Browns racked up just 2.5 fewer yards per game (349.1) than the Titans allowed per matchup (351.6) last season.
- In games that the Browns totaled more than 351.6 yards last year, the team was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- The Titans had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to less than 349.1 yards last year.
- Last season the Browns racked up 146.5 rushing yards per game, 69.6 more than the Titans allowed per contest (76.9).
- When the Browns ran for more than 76.9 yards last season, they had a 8-7 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record.
- Last season, the Titans were -6-1 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 146.5 rushing yards.
- Last year the Browns turned the ball over 21 times, one more than the Titans’ takeaways (20).
Best Players for Browns
- Deshaun Watson: 1,102 PASS YDS / 183.7 YPG / 58.2% / 7 TD / 5 INT / 36 CAR / 175 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 123 CAR / 468 YDS / 27.5 YPG / 3 TD / 35 REC / 210 YDS / 12.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 78 REC / 1,160 YDS / 68.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 61 REC / 839 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 3 TD
- David Njoku: 58 REC / 628 YDS / 44.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Grant Delpit: 101 TKL / 4 TFL / 4 INT / 10 PD
Game Trends for Titans
- The Titans’ record against the spread last year was 9-7-1.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or more, the Titans went 3-3 last year.
- Last season, five of the Titans’ 17 games went over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Titans
- The Titans put up 4.9 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Browns allowed (22.4) last year.
- When the Titans recorded over 22.4 points last year, they were 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Browns had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games when they gave up less than 17.5 points last season.
- The Titans racked up 296.8 yards per game last season, 34.4 fewer yards than the 331.2 the Browns allowed per matchup.
- The Titans were 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team churned out more than 331.2 yards last season.
- The Browns had a -1 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to fewer than 296.8 yards last season.
- Last year the Titans piled up 125.4 yards per game on the ground, just 9.6 fewer yards than the Browns allowed per outing (135).
- The Titans had a 4-2 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record when the team ran for over 135 yards last year.
- When the Browns kept their opponents to fewer than 125.4 rushing yards last season, they were -2 against the spread and – overall.
- The Titans turned the ball over three more times (23 total) than the Browns forced turnovers (20) last season.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 2,536 PASS YDS / 211.3 YPG / 65.2% / 13 TD / 6 INT
- Derrick Henry: 349 CAR / 1,538 YDS / 96.1 YPG / 13 TD / 33 REC / 398 YDS / 24.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Malik Willis: 27 CAR / 123 YDS / 17.6 YPG / 1 TD
- DeAndre Hopkins: 64 REC / 717 YDS / 79.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Moore: 48 REC / 548 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Chigoziem Okonkwo: 32 REC / 450 YDS / 28.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Kevin Byard: 106 TKL / 4 INT / 6 PD