Table of Contents
The Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) go on the road to meet the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-0) at Raymond James Stadium on Monday, September 25, 2023.
On offense, the Eagles were a top-five unit last season, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 28.1 points per game. They ranked seventh on defense (20.2 points allowed per game). The Buccaneers averaged 346.7 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 15th in the NFL. On defense, they ranked ninth, giving up 324.3 yards per game.
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Picks
A majority of Splash Inc. users have picked the Buccaneers to win as underdogs against the Eagles on Monday (13.9% of users), while 62.2% think the Eagles will cover the spread as 5-point favorites.
Game Info: Eagles vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Take a look at some betting insights for Philadelphia (-5) versus Tampa Bay on Monday. The over/under has been set at 46 points for this game.
Game Trends for Eagles
- The Eagles won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Eagles were favored by 5 points or more 15 times last season, and covered the spread in seven of those matchups.
- Eagles games went over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles scored seven more points per game (28.1) than the Buccaneers allowed (21.1) last year.
- When the Eagles put up more than 21.1 points last year, they were 8-5 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- The Buccaneers had a 4-8-1 record against the spread and a 8-5 record overall in games when they surrendered less than 28.1 points last year.
- The Eagles averaged 64.8 more yards per game (389.1) than the Buccaneers allowed per contest (324.3) last season.
- When the Eagles totaled more than 324.3 yards last season, the team was 7-6 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- When the Buccaneers kept their opponents to fewer than 389.1 yards last season, they had a -9-1 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Eagles rushed for 26.9 more yards per game (147.6) than the Buccaneers allowed per contest (120.7).
- Last season the Eagles had a 5-5 ATS record and a 10-0 overall record in games the team ran for more than 120.7 yards.
- Last season, the Buccaneers were -5-1 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 147.6 yards on the ground.
- Last year the Eagles had 19 turnovers, one fewer than the Buccaneers had takeaways (20).
Best Players for Eagles
- Jalen Hurts: 3,701 PASS YDS / 246.7 YPG / 66.5% / 22 TD / 6 INT / 165 CAR / 760 RUSH YDS / 13 TD
- D’Andre Swift: 99 CAR / 542 YDS / 38.7 YPG / 5 TD / 48 REC / 389 YDS / 27.8 YPG / 3 TD
- A.J. Brown: 88 REC / 1,496 YDS / 88 YPG / 11 TD
- DeVonta Smith: 95 REC / 1,196 YDS / 70.4 YPG / 7 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 55 REC / 702 YDS / 58.5 YPG / 3 TD
- Nicholas Morrow: 116 TKL / 11 TFL / 1 INT / 2 PD
Game Trends for Buccaneers
- Buccaneers posted a 4-12-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Buccaneers didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 5-point or larger underdogs last season.
- In 17 Buccaneers games last season, six of them hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers put up 18.4 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.2 the Eagles gave up.
- The Buccaneers were 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall last year when the team recorded more than 20.2 points.
- Last year the Eagles had a 5-4 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 18.4 points.
- The Buccaneers averaged 45.2 more yards per game (346.7) than the Eagles allowed per contest (301.5) last season.
- In games that the Buccaneers piled up more than 301.5 yards last season, the team was 3-10-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
- The Eagles had a -6 record ATS and a – record overall when holding their opponents to less than 346.7 yards last year.
- Last season the Buccaneers averaged 76.9 yards per game on the ground, 44.7 fewer than the Eagles allowed per contest (121.6).
- The Buccaneers had a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record when the team ran for over 121.6 yards last season.
- Last season, the Eagles were -0 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to fewer than 76.9 yards on the ground.
- Last season the Buccaneers had 22 turnovers, five fewer than the Eagles had takeaways (27).
Best Players for Buccaneers
- Baker Mayfield: 2,163 PASS YDS / 180.3 YPG / 60% / 10 TD / 8 INT
- Rachaad White: 129 CAR / 481 YDS / 28.3 YPG / 1 TD / 50 REC / 290 YDS / 17.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Mike Evans: 77 REC / 1,124 YDS / 74.9 YPG / 6 TD
- Chris Godwin: 104 REC / 1,023 YDS / 68.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Cade Otton: 42 REC / 391 YDS / 24.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Devin White: 124 TKL / 8 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 5 PD