Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (1-1) go on the road to play the Baltimore Ravens (2-0) at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The Ravens totaled 338.8 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they ranked ninth, allowing 324.3 yards per game. The Colts ranked 27th in total offense (311.6 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (334 yards allowed per game) last year.
Ravens vs. Colts Picks
Splash Inc. users project the Ravens will win straight up and cover against the Colts, with 96.8% of users picking them to win and 65.7% picking them to cover the 8-point spread on Sunday.
Game Info: Ravens vs. Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Read these betting insights and trends before you bet on Sunday’s Baltimore-Indianapolis spread (Baltimore -8) or over/under (44 points).
Game Trends for Ravens
- The Ravens compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Ravens did not cover the spread when favored by 8 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- A total of five of the Ravens’ games last season hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- Last year, the Ravens put up 4.5 fewer points per game (20.6) than the Colts surrendered (25.1).
- The Ravens were 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when they recorded over 25.1 points last year.
- The Colts had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 3-4-1 record overall in games when they gave up fewer than 20.6 points last year.
- The Ravens collected 338.8 yards per game last season, just 4.8 more than the 334 the Colts allowed per outing.
- When the Ravens totaled more than 334 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- When the Colts held their opponents to fewer than 338.8 yards last season, they had a -7 record ATS and a – record overall.
- The Ravens rushed for 160 yards per game last year, 35.9 more than the 124.1 the Colts allowed per contest.
- When the Ravens rushed for more than 124.1 yards last season, they had a 6-6 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record.
- The Colts were -8 against the spread and – overall when holding opponents to less than 160 rushing yards last year.
- Last season the Ravens turned the ball over 21 times, while the Colts forced 21.
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 2,242 PASS YDS / 186.8 YPG / 62.3% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 112 CAR / 764 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- Gus Edwards: 87 CAR / 433 YDS / 48.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Mark Andrews: 73 REC / 847 YDS / 56.5 YPG / 5 TD
- Devin Duvernay: 37 REC / 407 YDS / 29.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Isaiah Likely: 36 REC / 373 YDS / 26.6 YPG / 3 TD
- Roquan Smith: 169 TKL / 11 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD
Game Trends for Colts
- The Colts’ record against the spread last year was 6-11-0.
- The Colts didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 8-point or more underdogs last season.
- Out of the 17 Colts’ games last season, seven hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Colts
- Last year the Colts racked up just 1.5 fewer points per game (17) than the Ravens surrendered (18.5).
- The Colts were 4-3 against the spread and 3-3-1 overall in games when they recorded more than 18.5 points last year.
- Last season the Ravens had a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when they held opponents to fewer than 17 points.
- The Colts racked up just 12.7 fewer yards per game (311.6) than the Ravens allowed per matchup (324.3) last year.
- When the Colts picked up over 324.3 yards last season, the team was 3-3 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall.
- In games the Ravens held their opponents to less than 311.6 yards last year, they had a -5 record ATS and a – record overall.
- Last year the Colts piled up 109.8 rushing yards per game, 17.7 more than the Ravens allowed per contest (92.1).
- Last year the Colts had a 4-6 ATS record and a 2-7-1 overall record in games the team rushed for more than 92.1 yards.
- When the Ravens kept their opponents to less than 109.8 rushing yards last season, they were -6 against the spread and – overall.
- The Colts turned the ball over 34 times last year, nine more turnovers than the Ravens forced (25).
Best Players for Colts
- Zack Moss: 93 CAR / 456 YDS / 35.1 YPG / 1 TD / 11 REC / 39 YDS / 3 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 68 CAR / 236 YDS / 19.7 YPG / 1 TD / 30 REC / 209 YDS / 17.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 99 REC / 925 YDS / 57.8 YPG / 4 TD
- Alec Pierce: 41 REC / 593 YDS / 37.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 42 REC / 423 YDS / 28.2 YPG / 4 TD
- Zaire Franklin: 166 TKL / 12 TFL / 3 SACK / 6 PD