Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Stefon Diggs and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Diggs’ Buffalo Bills (2-1) and the Miami Dolphins (3-0) meet in a Week 4 matchup between AFC East opponents at Highmark Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 82.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- This campaign Diggs has 25 catches on 32 targets, with a team-high 279 yards receiving (93 per game) and one TD.
- Diggs has been the target of 32 of his team’s 110 passing attempts this season, or 29.1% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 11.1% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
- Diggs has averaged 69.6 receiving yards per game in his five career matchups against the Dolphins, 12.9 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Diggs, in five games against them, has surpassed 82.5 receiving yards once.
- Diggs has caught a touchdown pass against the Dolphins twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Dolphins
- The Bills racked up 28.4 points per game last season, 4.9 more than the Dolphins gave up per matchup (23.5).
- The Bills collected 59.8 more yards per game (397.6) than the Dolphins allowed per matchup (337.8) last year.
- Last season the Bills racked up 258.1 passing yards per game, 23.3 more than the Dolphins allowed per contest (234.8).
- Last season the Bills piled up 139.5 yards per game on the ground, 36.5 more than the Dolphins allowed per contest (103).
- The Bills turned the ball over 27 times last year, 13 more turnovers than the Dolphins forced (14).