Table of Contents
The Minnesota Vikings (6-5) and the Chicago Bears (3-8) play on Monday, November 27, 2023 at U.S. Bank Stadium in a battle of NFC North foes.
On offense, the Vikings rank 10th in the NFL with 360.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 13th in total defense (320.6 yards allowed per contest). The Bears rank 20th with 323.8 total yards per game on offense, and they rank 15th with 325.5 total yards given up per game on defense.
Vikings vs. Bears Picks
Splash Inc. users think the underdog Bears will win straight up against the Vikings on Monday, with 9.9% of users picking them to finish on top. However users are split 50-50 on who is the right choice in terms of the 3.5-point spread.
Game Info: Vikings vs. Bears
- Game Day: Monday, November 27, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC/ESPN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
Read the betting insights and trends below before making a wager on Monday’s Minnesota-Chicago spread (Minnesota -3.5) or over/under (45 points).
Game Trends for Vikings
- The Vikings have gone 7-3-1 ATS this season.
- The Vikings are 1-1 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Vikings’ 11 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings are averaging 360.5 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 13th, giving up 320.6 yards per contest.
- The Vikings are totaling 23.0 points per game on offense, which ranks them 12th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 15th, allowing 20.9 points per contest.
- The Vikings sport the 17th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (226.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 266.7 passing yards per game.
- While the Vikings’ run defense ranks seventh with 94.0 rushing yards allowed per game, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking fifth-worst (93.8 rushing yards per game).
- The Vikings rank 13th in third-down efficiency (41.3%) on offense and 25th in third-down percentage allowed (41.4%) on defense this season.
- The Vikings are accumulating 5.8 yards per play (eighth in the league), while allowing 5.4 per play on the defensive side of the ball (12th in the NFL) this season.
- With 14 forced turnovers (16th in NFL) against 20 turnovers committed (29th in NFL), the Vikings (-6) own the 26th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL.
Best Players for Vikings
- Joshua Dobbs: 2,216 PASS YDS / 201.5 YPG / 63.5% / 12 TD / 6 INT / 70 CAR / 389 RUSH YDS / 6 TD
- Alexander Mattison: 148 CAR / 542 YDS / 49.3 YPG / 0 TD / 25 REC / 163 YDS / 14.8 YPG / 3 TD
- T.J. Hockenson: 75 REC / 736 YDS / 66.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Jordan Addison: 48 REC / 647 YDS / 58.8 YPG / 7 TD
- K.J. Osborn: 33 REC / 384 YDS / 38.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Camryn Bynum: 91 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 2 INT / 8 PD
Game Trends for Bears
- So far this season, the Bears have compiled a 4-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Bears have a 3-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Bears games have gone over the point total in seven out of 11 opportunities (63.6%).
Stats & Insights for Bears
- The Bears rank 20th with 323.8 total yards per game on offense, and they rank 15th with 325.5 total yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bears rank 19th in points per game (20.9), but they’ve been less productive defensively, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL with 26.0 points ceded per contest.
- With 184.4 passing yards per game on offense, the Bears rank 25th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 26th, giving up 245.9 passing yards per game.
- Things have been positive for the Bears on both sides of the ball, as they are putting up 139.5 rushing yards per game (fourth-best) and ceding only 79.5 rushing yards per game (second-best).
- The Bears have been struggling on third down, ranking worst with a 47.6% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. They have been better on offense, compiling a 43.2% third-down rate (ninth-ranked).
- The Bears are putting up 5.3 yards per play on offense this season (20th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 5.4 yards per play (12th-ranked) on defense.
- With 13 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) and 19 turnovers committed (27th in NFL) this season, the Bears rank 26th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -6.
Best Players for Bears
- Justin Fields: 1,370 PASS YDS / 195.7 YPG / 62.7% / 12 TD / 6 INT / 65 CAR / 341 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- D’Onta Foreman: 92 CAR / 381 YDS / 54.4 YPG / 4 TD / 9 REC / 55 YDS / 7.9 YPG / 1 TD
- D.J. Moore: 59 REC / 889 YDS / 80.8 YPG / 6 TD
- Cole Kmet: 49 REC / 439 YDS / 39.9 YPG / 5 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 23 REC / 345 YDS / 34.5 YPG / 1 TD
- T.J. Edwards: 119 TKL / 5.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK / 1 INT / 2 PD