Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (14-15, 6-11 America East) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Hartford Hawks (11-18, 9-8 America East) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. River Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: West Hartford, Connecticut
- Arena: Chase Arena at Reich Family Pavilion
Hartford Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks have won five of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter, Hartford has a 5-5 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Hartford has a 13-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a 5-5 record against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 17 of Hartford’s 28 games with a set total.
- The average total the Hawks have had in their matchups this season is 1.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the River Hawks have won four out of the 12 games, or 33.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, UMass-Lowell has won four of its 12 games, or 33.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least -101 on the moneyline.
- UMass-Lowell has put together a 13-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The River Hawks have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- UMass-Lowell’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 24 chances this year.
- The average point total for the River Hawks this season is 0.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Hartford vs. UMass-Lowell Season Stat Comparison
|Hartford Rank||Hartford AVG||UMass-Lowell AVG||UMass-Lowell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Hawks is Austin Williams, who scores 16.4 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Hartford’s best rebounder is Moses Flowers, who averages 6.4 boards per game in addition to his 14.7 PPG average.
- David Shriver leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Allin Blunt averages 11.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the River Hawks.
- Max Brooks puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 9.9 points and 0.6 assists per game for UMass-Lowell to take the top rebound spot on the team. Ayinde Hikim holds the top spot for assists with 2.5 per game, adding 10.5 points and 1.7 rebounds per outing.
- Kalil Thomas is the top shooter from deep for the River Hawks, hitting 1.5 threes per game.