Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Lehigh Mountain Hawks (12-18, 10-8 Patriot) and the No. 5 seed Army Black Knights (15-15, 9-9 Patriot) face off in the Patriot Tournament Thursday at Stabler Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM. Lehigh is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountain Hawks vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Stabler Arena
Lehigh Betting Stats & Information
- The Mountain Hawks have won 45.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (5-6).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -122 or shorter, Lehigh has gone 5-6 (45.5%).
- Lehigh is 16-14-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Mountain Hawks have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- Lehigh has gone over in 16 of its 30 games with a set total (53.3%).
- The average total the Mountain Hawks have had set in matchups this year is 4.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- The Black Knights have been underdogs in 15 games this season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- This season, Army has won five of its 14 games, or 35.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least +101 on the moneyline.
- Army has compiled a 16-12-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Black Knights are 9-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Army games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 28 chances this year.
- Black Knights games this year have averaged a total of 140.1 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Lehigh vs. Army Season Stat Comparison
|Lehigh Rank||Lehigh AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- The Mountain Hawks leader in points and rebounds is Evan Taylor, who scores 13.1 points and grabs 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Ben Knostman leads Lehigh in assists, averaging 2.2 per game while also scoring 1.1 points per contest.
- Taylor makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mountain Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Jalen Rucker averages 16.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Black Knights.
- Charlie Peterson puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 8.1 points and 1.3 assists per game for Army to take the top rebound spot on the team. Aaron Duhart holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 6.9 points and three rebounds per outing.
- Rucker is reliable from distance and leads the Black Knights with 2.8 made threes per game.