Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (14-13, 9-9 MAAC) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Canisius Golden Griffins (9-20, 5-13 MAAC) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Koessler Athletic Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Foxes vs. Golden Griffins
- Game Day: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Marist Betting Stats & Information
- The Red Foxes have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 7-6 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter, Marist has gone 6-4 (60%).
- Marist is 12-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes are 5-7 against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Marist has hit the over in 13 of its 24 games with a set total (54.2%).
- The average total the Red Foxes have had set in matchups this season is 3.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Golden Griffins have been the underdog 19 times and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- This season, Canisius has won three of its 18 games, or 16.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least +108 on the moneyline.
- Canisius has put together a record of 11-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 10-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Canisius have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The average total in Golden Griffins games this season is seven more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Marist vs. Canisius Season Stat Comparison
|Marist Rank||Marist AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Red Foxes is Jao Ituka, who scores 15.2 points and dishes out 1.8 assists per game.
- Matt Herasme leads Marist in rebounding, pulling down 4.9 boards per game while also scoring 4.3 points a contest.
- Ricardo Wright makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Foxes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Armon Harried sits at the top of the Golden Griffins scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also collects 4.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Canisius’ leader in rebounds is Jacco Fritz with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Ahamadou Fofana with 3.3 per game.
- Jordan Henderson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Golden Griffins with two made threes per game.