Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (18-13, 7-10 AAC) visit the SMU Mustangs (20-7, 11-4 AAC) after losing three road games in a row. The Mustangs are favored by 7 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mustangs vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: Moody Coliseum
SMU Betting Stats & Information
- The Mustangs have won 77.3% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (17-5).
- SMU has played in 10 games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -314 or shorter and won every time.
- SMU has a 14-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 7 points or more, the Mustangs have a 4-8 record against the spread.
- SMU has gone over in 15 of its 29 games with a set total (51.7%).
- The average point total in Mustangs games this season is 0.2 more points than the total of 141 in this matchup.
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Info
- The Bearcats have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won twice.
- Cincinnati has entered four games this season as the underdog by +249 or more and is 1-3 in those contests.
- Cincinnati has put together an 11-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The average total in Bearcats games this year is 4.9 less points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
SMU vs. Cincinnati Season Stat Comparison
|SMU Rank||SMU AVG||Cincinnati AVG||Cincinnati Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SMU Mustangs Leaders
- The Mustangs leader in points and assists is Kendric Davis, who puts up 19.3 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Marcus Weathers leads SMU in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- The Mustangs get the most three-point shooting production out of Davis, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- David Dejulius sits at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.3 points per game. He also collects 2.7 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- The Cincinnati leaders in rebounding and assists are Jeremiah Davenport with 5.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.4 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Mika Adams-Woods with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game).
- Davenport knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bearcats.