Table of Contents
The Iona Gaels (24-5, 16-2 MAAC) are favored (-9.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Manhattan Jaspers (14-14, 7-12 MAAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at Draddy Gymnasium. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverdale, New York
- Arena: Draddy Gymnasium
Iona Betting Stats & Information
- The Gaels have been favored on the moneyline 23 total times this season. They’ve finished 21-2 in those games.
- Iona has won all 10 games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -547 or shorter.
- Iona’s ATS record is 15-12-0 this season.
- The Gaels are 5-6 against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more this season.
- A total of 11 of Iona’s 28 games with a set total have hit the over (39.3%).
- The average point total for Gaels games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- The Jaspers have entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won seven, or 50%, of those games.
- Manhattan has a record of 2-2 when set as an underdog of +396 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Manhattan is 12-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this year, the Jaspers went 3-1 against the spread.
- Manhattan’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The average point total for the Jaspers this season is 5.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Iona vs. Manhattan Season Stat Comparison
|Iona Rank||Iona AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iona Gaels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gaels this season is Tyson Jolly, who averages 14.7 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Nelly Junior Joseph leads Iona in rebounding, averaging 8.2 per game, while Elijah Joiner leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Jolly makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gaels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- The Jaspers’ Jose Perez racks up enough points (18.5 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Josh Roberts’ stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 8.9 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Manhattan rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony Nelson averages 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaspers.