Table of Contents
The top-seeded Cleveland State Vikings (20-9, 15-6 Horizon) are 1-point favorites in the Horizon Tournament against the No. 4 seed Wright State Raiders (19-13, 15-7 Horizon) on Monday at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The contest tips at 7:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- The Vikings have won 17 of the 22 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (77.3%).
- Cleveland State has a record of 17-5 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter (77.3%).
- So far this season, Cleveland State has compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Vikings have a 10-12 record against the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- Cleveland State has hit the over in 15 of its 27 games with a set total (55.6%).
- The Vikings’ average point total in matchups this season is 140.9, 6.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Raiders have been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- Wright State is 2-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -105 or more on the moneyline.
- Wright State has gone 13-18-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Wright State’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The average over/under for Raiders games this year is 0.6 less points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
Cleveland State vs. Wright State Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge leads the Vikings in scoring, tallying 15.4 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Deante Johnson is Cleveland State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Torrey Patton is its best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Hodge leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Tanner Holden averages 20.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Raiders.
- Grant Basile has a stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 18.3 points and two assists per game for Wright State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trey Calvin has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 14 points and 3.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Calvin is the top scorer from deep for the Raiders, hitting 1.7 threes per game.