Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Northern Kentucky Norse (19-11, 14-6 Horizon) are 1.5-point favorites in the Horizon Tournament against the No. 2 seed Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (21-10, 15-6 Horizon) on Monday at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The contest begins at 9:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Mastodons
- Game Day: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- The Norse have a 10-6 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5% of those games).
- Northern Kentucky is 10-6 (winning 62.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter.
- Northern Kentucky is 15-13-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Norse have an 8-8 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of Northern Kentucky’s 28 games with a set total.
- The Norse’s average point total in matchups this year is 137.1, 3.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- The Mastodons have entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won five, or 38.5%, of those games.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +108 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has compiled a 19-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mastodons are 8-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have gone over the point total out of 30 chances.
- The average point total for the Mastodons this year is 9.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Adrian Nelson is Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.4 per game, while Bryson Langdon is its best passer, distributing four assists in each contest.
- The Norse get the most three-point shooting production out of Warrick, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- The Mastodons’ Jarred Godfrey puts up enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Ra Kpedi is at the top of the Purdue Fort Wayne rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.3 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- Godfrey is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Mastodons, hitting 2.2 threes per game.