Table of Contents
The Boston Red Sox and Alex Verdugo will square off against Luis Garcia and the Houston Astros on Monday at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Verdugo Props for Red Sox vs Astros
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Verdugo in 2022
- Verdugo has 22 doubles, six home runs and 22 walks while hitting .269.
- Among batters in baseball, Verdugo ranks 195th in home runs and 40th in RBI.
- Verdugo has a hit in 67 out of 96 games this season (69.8%), with more than one hit in 28 of those contests (29.2%).
- In six of 96 games this season, Verdugo has hit a home run (6.3%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.5% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Garcia makes the start for the Astros, his 19th of the season. He is 8-6 with a 3.71 ERA and 107 strikeouts in 99 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.71, with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 18 games this season. Opponents are hitting .203 against him.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Astros allow the third-fewest home runs in baseball (90 total, 0.9 per game).