Table of Contents
The Arizona Diamondbacks (84-78) are looking for Ketel Marte to continue a 16-game hitting streak when they square off against the Texas Rangers (90-72) on Wednesday at 8:03 PM ET at Chase Field. The Rangers are favored (-110) against the underdog Diamondbacks (-109). Texas has Nathan Eovaldi set to start, and Arizona will send out Zac Gallen.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rangers vs. Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
How Do I Watch the Rangers vs. the Diamondbacks?
- TV Channel: FOX
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers are third-best in baseball with 233 total home runs.
- Texas has the second-best batting average in the majors (.263).
- The Rangers are third in baseball with a .337 on-base percentage.
- Texas strikes out 8.7 times per game, the No. 17 mark in baseball.
- The Rangers average 1.1 home runs per game when playing away from home this season (90 total in road outings).
- Texas is averaging 3.2 extra-base hits per game while slugging .411 on the road.
- Away from home this season the club averages 8.9 hits per game and is batting .252.
Rangers Key Batters
- Marcus Semien has an OPS of .826, fueled by an OBP of .348 and a team-best slugging percentage of .478 this season. He has a .276 batting average.
- Among all qualified batters in baseball, he ranks 28th in batting average, 39th in on-base percentage, and 32nd in slugging.
- Semien will look for his seventh straight game with a hit in this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .250 with a triple, a home run, four walks and six RBI.
- Corey Seager has 156 hits and an OBP of .390, both of which lead the Rangers this season. He’s batting .327 and slugging .623.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks fifth in batting average, ninth in on-base percentage and second in slugging percentage.
- Seager enters this matchup looking to extend his two-game hit streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .318 with two doubles, four home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- Nate Lowe has collected 163 base hits, an OBP of .360 and a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Lowe has recorded at least one base hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Jonah Heim is batting .258 with a .317 OBP and 95 RBI for Texas this season.
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in Major League Baseball with 166 home runs.
- Arizona’s .250 batting average ranks 13th in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Arizona has shown good bat-to-ball skills at the plate this season with the fourth-best strikeout rate (7.7 per game) among MLB offenses.
- They’ve hit 80 homers, an average of 1 per game, in 81 home contests this season.
- Arizona is slugging .425 in 81 home games this season.
- In 81 home games this season, they have a batting average of .260 while averaging 8.6 base hits per contest.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Corbin Carroll has put up a team-best OBP (.362) and slugging percentage (.506), and leads the Diamondbacks in hits (161, while batting .285).
- Including all the qualified players in MLB, he is 15th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage and 17th in slugging percentage.
- Christian Walker is hitting .258 with 36 doubles, two triples, 33 home runs and 62 walks. He’s slugging .497 with an on-base percentage of .333.
- He is currently 75th in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage and 22nd in slugging percentage among all qualifying batters.
- Marte is batting .276 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 25 home runs and 71 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has 35 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 33 walks while hitting .261.
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Probable Pitchers
|Nathan Eovaldi (TEX)||Pitcher||Zac Gallen (ARI)|
|12 – 5||W/L||17 – 9|
Rangers vs. Diamondbacks Injury Updates
- Rangers: Jacob deGrom: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Ian Kennedy: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Brad Miller: 60 Day IL (Hamstring), Brett Martin: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jake Odorizzi: 60 Day IL (Shoulder)
- Diamondbacks: Scott McGough: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Tommy Henry: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Drey Jameson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Austin Adams: 60 Day IL (Ankle), Dominic Fletcher: 60 Day IL (Finger), Mark Melancon: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Corbin Martin: 60 Day IL (Lat)