Table of Contents
The Arizona Diamondbacks and the Texas Rangers hit the field for Game 4 of the World Series on Tuesday at 8:03 PM ET at Chase Field. The Rangers are ahead 2-1 in the series. Joe Mantiply starts for Arizona while Texas will counter with Andrew Heaney.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, co-workers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Diamondbacks vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
- Game Time: 8:03 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
How Do I Watch the Diamondbacks vs. the Rangers?
- TV Channel: FOX
Diamondbacks Stats & Trends
- The Diamondbacks rank 22nd in MLB action with 166 total home runs.
- Arizona has the 13th-ranked batting average in the majors (.250).
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Arizona strikes out 7.7 times per game to rank fourth in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks average one home run per home game this season (80 total at home).
- Arizona is slugging .425 with 3.1 extra-base hits per game in home contests.
- The team averages 8.6 hits per game and is batting .260 at home this season.
Diamondbacks Key Batters
- Corbin Carroll leads Arizona in OBP (.362), slugging percentage (.506) and total hits (161) this season. He has a .285 batting average.
- Among qualified hitters, he is 15th in batting average, his on-base percentage ranks 23rd, and he is 18th in slugging.
- Christian Walker is batting .258 with 36 doubles, two triples, 33 home runs and 62 walks. He’s slugging .497 with an on-base percentage of .333.
- He is 75th in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage and 23rd in slugging among qualified hitters.
- Walker heads into this game looking to extend his two-game hit streak. In his last five games he is hitting .111 with a double, four walks and an RBI.
- Ketel Marte has collected 157 base hits, an OBP of .358 and a slugging percentage of .485 this season.
- Marte takes a 15-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is hitting .341 with five doubles, a triple, two walks and seven RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has been key for Arizona with 144 hits, an OBP of .309 plus a slugging percentage of .463.
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers’ 233 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- Texas ranks second in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- The Rangers have an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- Texas ranks 17th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- They’ve hit 90 homers, an average of 1.1 per game, in 81 road contests this season.
- In 81 road games this season, it is slugging .411 with 261 hits going for extra bases.
- In 81 road games this season, they have a batting average of .252 while averaging 8.9 base hits per contest.
Rangers Key Batters
- Marcus Semien has a .478 slugging percentage, which leads the Rangers. He’s batting .276 with an on-base percentage of .348.
- Including all the qualifying players in the majors, his batting average is 28th, his on-base percentage ranks 39th, and he is 33rd in slugging.
- Semien hopes to build on a five-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .273 with three walks and an RBI.
- Corey Seager has collected 156 hits with a .390 OBP to pace his team in both. He has a batting average of .327 while slugging .623.
- He is currently fifth in batting average, ninth in on-base percentage and second in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters.
- Adolis Garcia is hitting .245 with 29 doubles, 39 home runs and 65 walks.
- Nate Lowe is hitting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Probable Pitchers
|Joe Mantiply (ARI)||Pitcher||Andrew Heaney (TEX)|
|2 – 2||W/L||10 – 6|
Diamondbacks vs. Rangers Injury Updates
- Diamondbacks: Scott McGough: 15 Day IL (Shoulder), Tommy Henry: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Drey Jameson: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Austin Adams: 60 Day IL (Ankle), Dominic Fletcher: 60 Day IL (Finger), Mark Melancon: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Corbin Martin: 60 Day IL (Lat)
- Rangers: Jacob deGrom: 60 Day IL (Elbow), Ian Kennedy: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Brad Miller: 60 Day IL (Hamstring), Brett Martin: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Jake Odorizzi: 60 Day IL (Shoulder), Adolis García: day-to-day (Undisclosed)