Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Austin Riley will face Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves with 29 home runs and has racked up a team-high batting average of .296.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Riley’s home run total ranks fourth and his RBI tally ranks 10th.
- Riley has a hit in 67.0% of his 100 games this year, with at least two hits in 39.0% of those contests (39).
- Riley has gone yard in 28 games this season (100 opportunities, 28.0%), leaving the ballpark in 6.7% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Diamondbacks Pitching in 2022
- Kelly (10-5 with a 3.04 ERA and 96 strikeouts in 118 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 21st of the season.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 33-year-old’s 3.04 ERA ranks 19th, 1.149 WHIP ranks 31st, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 48th.
- The pitching staff for the Diamondbacks has a collective 7.4 K/9, the third-worst in the league.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up (107 total, 1.1 per game).