Table of Contents
The Kansas City Royals and Bobby Witt Jr. will square off against Jordan Montgomery and the New York Yankees on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Yankees
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. paces the Royals with 14 home runs and 51 runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Witt Jr. ranks 54th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- In 66.3% of his games this year (61 of 92), Witt Jr. has recorded a hit, and in 23 of those games (25.0%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Witt Jr. has hit a home run in 14.1% of his games this season (92 contests), going deep in 3.7% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||July 17||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Montgomery gets the start for the Yankees, his 21st of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.50 ERA and 91 strikeouts in 110 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.50 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.084 WHIP ranks 19th, and 7.4 K/9 ranks 45th.
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- Yankees pitchers combine to allow the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (97 total, one per game).