Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Angels and Jared Walsh will take the field against Dane Dunning and the Texas Rangers on Sunday at 4:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Walsh Props for Angels vs Rangers
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Walsh in 2022
- Walsh has 17 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .231.
- Walsh ranks 66th in home runs and 89th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Walsh has a hit in 58.5% of his 94 games this season, with multiple hits in 20.2% of those games (19).
- Out of the 94 games Walsh has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 12 contests (12.8%), leaving the ballpark in 3.5% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Dunning (1-6 with a 4.38 ERA and 89 strikeouts in 100 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his 20th of the season.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 27-year-old’s 4.38 ERA ranks 54th, 1.411 WHIP ranks 58th, and 8 K/9 ranks 38th.
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rangers pitchers combine to surrender the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (104 total, one per game).