Table of Contents
Jorge Polanco will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Sean Manaea and the San Diego Padres on Sunday. First pitch is set for 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Padres
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco paces the Twins with 49 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Polanco’s home run total ranks 54th and his RBI tally ranks 50th.
- Polanco has reached base with a hit 50 times this year in 81 games played (61.7%), including multiple hits on 16 occasions (19.8%).
- Polanco has hit a home run in 13 games this season (81 opportunities, 16.0%), leaving the ballpark in 4% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- Manaea (5-5 with a 4.33 ERA and 104 strikeouts in 104 innings pitched) makes the start for the Padres, his 19th of the season.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 30-year-old ranks 50th in ERA (4.33), 45th in WHIP (1.279), and 18th in K/9 (9).
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the eighth-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers combine to give up the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (101 total, one per game).