Table of Contents
Juan Soto and the Washington Nationals face Andre Pallante and the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday at 1:35 PM. Soto is coming off a game when he reached base in all four of his plate appearances, going 1-for-1.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Nationals vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto has hit a team-high 20 home runs.
- Soto ranks 20th in home runs and 73rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Soto has recorded a hit 60 times this season in 99 games played (60.6%), including 20 multi-hit games (20.2%).
- Out of the 99 games Soto has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 19 contests (19.2%), homering in 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- Pallante gets the start for the Cardinals, his 10th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 3.53 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 74 innings pitched.
- In 27 games this season, the 23-year-old has put up a 3.53 ERA and 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .283 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 28th in the league.
- The Cardinals give up the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (103 total, one per game).