Table of Contents
Kyle Tucker will hit the field for the Houston Astros against Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox on Monday. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker is batting .242 with 14 doubles, 19 home runs and 45 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Tucker’s home run total ranks 26th and his RBI tally ranks 13th.
- Tucker has a hit in 60 out of 96 games this year (62.5%), with multiple hits in 19 of those contests (19.8%).
- Tucker has homered in 17 of 96 games in 2022 (17.7%), which is 4.9% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- The Red Sox are sending Eovaldi (4-3) to the mound for his 16th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 4.32 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 81 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 15 games this season, the 32-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.32, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .268 against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 16th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 113 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 21st in the league).