Table of Contents
Manny Machado will take the field for the San Diego Padres against Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Sunday. First pitch is set for 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Machado Props for Padres vs Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Machado in 2022
- Machado has a team-best batting average of .297, and leads the Padres in home runs (18) and runs batted in (57).
- In baseball, Machado ranks 30th in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Machado has reached base with a hit 61 times this season in 91 games played (67.0%), including multiple hits on 28 occasions (30.8%).
- In 17 of 91 games this season, Machado has hit a long ball (18.7%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 4.6% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy (6-4 with a 5.02 ERA and 65 strikeouts in 84 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Twins, his 18th of the season.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.02, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 17 games this season. Opponents are batting .275 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.2 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Twins pitchers combine to allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (125 total, 1.3 per game).