Table of Contents
The Washington Nationals and Nelson Cruz will square off against Andre Pallante and the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cruz Props for Nationals vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Cruz in 2022
- Cruz is hitting .231 with 15 doubles, eight home runs and 39 walks.
- Cruz ranks 147th in home runs and 40th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Cruz has reached base with a hit 54 times this year in 92 games played (58.7%), including multiple hits in 19.6% of them (18 times).
- Cruz has hit a home run in eight games this season (92 opportunities, 8.7%), leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- The Cardinals are sending Pallante (3-4) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 3-4 with a 3.53 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 74 innings pitched.
- In 27 games this season, the 23-year-old has an ERA of 3.53, with 6.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .283 against him.
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 28th in the league with a collective 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (103 total, one per game).