Table of Contents
Nelson Cruz will hit the field for the Washington Nationals against Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Monday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cruz Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Cruz in 2022
- Cruz is batting .232 with 15 doubles, eight home runs and 39 walks.
- Cruz ranks 147th in home runs and 40th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Cruz has reached base with a hit 55 times this year in 93 games played (59.1%), including multiple hits on 18 occasions (19.4%).
- Cruz has hit a home run in 8.6% of his games this season (93 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- The Mets will send Scherzer (6-2) to make his 14th start of the season. He is 6-2 with a 2.09 ERA and 104 strikeouts in 82 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.09, with 11.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 13 games this season. Opponents are batting .201 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in MLB.
- Mets pitchers combine to surrender 108 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 13th in baseball).