After reaching base in all five of his plate appearances in his most recent outing (going 4-for-4 with a home run and three RBI), Rhys Hoskins and the Philadelphia Phillies take on Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday at 7:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hoskins Props for Phillies vs Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Hoskins in 2022
- Hoskins has 19 doubles, two triples, 20 home runs and 48 walks while batting .253.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Hoskins’ home run total ranks 19th and his RBI tally ranks 55th.
- Hoskins has recorded a hit 63 times this season in 99 games played (63.6%), including 22 multi-hit games (22.2%).
- In 18 of 99 games this season, Hoskins has homered (18.2%). He’s left the yard in 4.8% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Pirates Pitching in 2022
- Keller (3-7 with a 4.55 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 95 innings pitched) makes the start for the Pirates, his 18th of the season.
- The 26-year-old has a 4.55 ERA and 8 strikeouts per nine innings in 19 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .274 to his opponents.
- The Pirates pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a collective eight strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Pirates rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (107 total, 1.1 per game).